We understand that every industry has its own characteristics and priorities. Your customers have specific requirements that you need to meet to stay ahead of your competition.
We have organized our business to meet the specific challenges of different industry sectors. Our specialist teams apply their genuine expertise in your market in combination with our continuous improvement approach to provide the most appropriate solutions for your business.
UNIQUELY PLACED TO MEET YOUR CHALLENGES
Through our solution driven and innovative approach to global transportation and supply chain management we create value to your business. This allows us to minimize the complexities of your supply chain and maximize the benefits to your company.
We work with many of the world’s leading retailers and consumer goods companies across all geographies. Every day we acquire knowledge and transfer best practice across our global team of consumer and retail specialists. The experience we gain can help you unlock the value in your supply chain.
Our product and solution focus:
- Global Air and Ocean Freight
- Contract Logistics and storage services
- End-to-End Supply Chain Solutions (4PL and Lead Logistics Provider management)
- E-Commerce and e-Fulfillment
- Value Added Services (VAS)
Our global network means products arrive safely and on-schedule wherever they are needed. We offer a complete range of generic services. Our unique LEAN program continuously delivers process improvements resulting in higher productivity, less overall supply chain cost and consistently high quality services.
WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS
We are committed to your business and to turn your global supply chain into a source of value. Our global team of consumer and retail specialists uses their detailed understanding of your business to identify and implement the best solutions for your business.
Our knowledge and experience delivers outstanding results for companies around the world and across the industry:
- Ambient food
- Home and furniture
- Home and personal care
- Sport and leisure
The dynamic nature of energy supply and demand means you always have to be ready at a moment’s notice to mobilize resources anywhere in the world. What’s more, you have to conform to stringent health and safety regulations and contend with constant pressure on costs. You need to monitor and control your supply chain flows and operate in full compliance with the industry and sustainability standards. At PLG, we always conduct our business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the countries in which we operate.
Our formula for your success
Our in-depth understanding of upstream, downstream and project activities means we can help you deliver parts and equipment wherever you need them. Our specialist energy team supports you with a comprehensive range of global solutions, from chartered or scheduled air and ocean transportation to overland logistics and final delivery. We use standard processes based on global best practice and global metrics through which we deliver outstanding performance, high service levels and optimize your supply chain costs.
All our logistics solutions are supported by our advanced web-based tracking systems, so you can see that your operations will not be disrupted.
WE SERVE COMPANIES ACROSS THE ENTIRE ENERGY INDUSTRY, INCLUDING:
- Oil and gas
- EPC (engineering, procurement and construction)
- Renewable energy
WE OFFER A FULL SPECTRUM OF FREIGHT MANAGEMENT AND CONTRACT LOGISTICS SERVICES:
- Order management
- Pick up and collections, road transportation, packing, export customs clearance
- Domestic distribution
- Warehouse and Hub / cross dock services
- Air and Ocean international transportation
- Managed transportation services
- Project cargo services, out of gauge air and ocean
- Destination services (cargo and also rig/vessel clearances etc.)
- Reverse logistics
- Heavy lift services
- Turnkey project management
- Visibility and support
KEEPING YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN FIT FOR THE FUTURE
For a healthcare company, continuous improvement is a daily service commitment to patients and healthcare professionals. Healthcare, like many industries, is ever-changing due to mergers, consolidation, regulatory complexities and other environmental factors. Partnering with a professional and innovative supply chain company is an absolute requirement since availability of products is critical and supply chain performance essential to meet your daily service commitment, now and in the future.
INNOVATION DRIVEN INDUSTRY
Through our experience with many leading healthcare companies, we have extensive knowledge of this industry with a high pace of innovations. Such an environment demands a flawless organization of processes and impeccably executed logistics operations where the pursuit of continuous improvement is a must to achieve cost efficiencies and competitive advantages.
Combining the accumulated expertise of decades, we offer highly specialized services to all major healthcare sectors:
- Pharmaceuticals & OTC
- Medical device & equipment
- Vaccines and biotech
- Medical disposables
- Vision care
We have developed specialized innovative solutions to support its healthcare customers:
- Supply Chain Solutions (Supply Chain Services, 4PL, LLP and Control Tower Services)
- Global transportation services (air/ocean/charter)
- Conditioned and cold chain solutions (2˚C to 8˚C; frozen; temperate)
- Freight management
- Customs and duty management
- Quality inspections
- Web-based tracking and reporting of events and milestones
- Distribution services and reverse logistics
Pressure on costs and shifts in scale mean industrial operations have become more global than ever before. Your supply chains have lengthened and you are outsourcing production and assembly to low-cost markets. But customers still want faster responses, customized products and spare parts on demand.
Our process-driven approach combined with our industry-specific expertise brings you the most appropriate logistics solutions. We work with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and other suppliers to improve supply chain visibility, enabling you to anticipate and respond proactively to your customers’ changing needs.
IN-DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR BUSINESS
We have a deep understanding of the specialized requirements of many industrial sectors, including:
- Machinery and equipment
- Products and intermediates
We also provide services for customers in the building materials, metals and many other sectors.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE DELIVERED
When you’re competing in the fast-changing technology market, your logistics performance has a major impact on your success. Working with many of world’s top technology companies means CEVA has the sector knowledge and tailored services to beat the market and give you a competitive edge.
WHEN YOU CHOOSE PLG AS YOUR LOGISTICS PARTNER:
- Your supply chain provides the flawless brand experience promised by your marketing and demanded by your customers
- You gain flexibility to respond to customer demand, market trends and unexpected events
- Your product is delivered in the right place and at the right time, every time
- Through enhanced visibility, we keep inventory in transit low, but your product on the shelf
- At every stage, full control of your supply chain is in your hands.
IN TUNE WITH YOUR THINKING
Our end-to-end supply chain services are designed to help you handle your daily challenges and meet your strategic goals. They constantly achieve the right balance between supply and demand, and between cost and service. Through our culture of operational excellence and relentless focus on continuous improvement we optimize processes, eliminate waste and introduce innovations to your supply chain.
- After Sales / Spare Part Logistics
- Inventory Management
- Manufacturing Support
- Network Lead Logistics
- Reverse & repair Logistics
- Warehousing & distribution
PLG offers full door to door White Glove and Global Relocation Services for your fine furnishings, art, antiques, furniture, and household goods.
We offer a dependable and convenient one-stop service via air, ocean, road, and rail (intermodal) freight options to suit every budget. Your cargo is handled with utmost “PLG Care”.
We understand how important the quality of packing and crating is for the ultimate security of your fine art pieces & gods. The close attention to detail that our highly skilled craftsmen pay to each individual item means that packaging is always customized to ensure the safety of all your valuables. Whether you require safe packing for storage, domestic, air or seafreight requirements, PLG Packing can provide you with a bespoke solution to keep your valuable item/s safe.
- Comprehensively trained technicians and handlers
- Specialists in packing and shipping fine art, antiques, design furniture and all other fragile and valuable objects
- Custom packing for air transport, sea transport and land freight
- A full range of fine art packing and shipping solutions from simple, hand-carried containers to custom-built cases for transportation
- Packing for short, medium and long-term storage
- Soft Packing, Tri-Wall & Custom Ply-Wood Cases all made in-house
- Rigorously tested and approved materials and methods
- Use of the most current materials
- Conservation-approved archival packing materials
- Full Origin & Destination Services
- Exhibit & Trade Show
- Customs Clearance
- Consultation with our White Glove experts
- Cargo Insurance